Moorish Massage Therapy Program
My Phoenix Therapy is a non profit organization that provides students of holistic health to learn the entrepreneurial aspects of their field.
We pride ourselves on cultural diversity, especially in the holistic communities of the USA. We look forward to establishing a long presence in major cities across America with hopes of expanding global.
Massage students will have the opportunity of becoming independent contractors for My Phoenix Therapy, while learning the business aspects of Mobile massage therapy and Barista servicing at our private client parties, after committing 3 months of apprenticeship.
How it works?
Massage schools have an externship program which allows their students to perform volunteer hours at any of our external sites. Students select a site, bring a copy of their site contract to any of My Phoeni Therapy's sites (operations), and have the Delvon Bey or his site manager to complete it. If accepted, students MUST bring time sheets to log their hours and return it back to their school.
We prefer students only in their second half of the massage program (senior segment) as it is easier for any of our representatives from My Phoeni Therapy to sign off on hours.
- Awaken your divinity with exquisite taste.
- Spreading love withe Moorish Pine
- This personalized Moorish massage blends long, flowing, and circulatory strokes to restore calm to the mind and body, while increasing circulation and promoting deep relaxation.. **All services are performed by students**
- Number #1 Moorish Tea in America
- Tell your brand's story through images